USD$108.50 was USD$120.25
This product is currently sold out.
Lost Vape - Mirage DNA 75C
Utilizing an upgraded DNA75C Chipset, the Lost Vape Mirage 100W Resin Box Mod presents a high-end vape design and unique resin dyed inlay that is compatible with single 18650 or 2X700 battery platform. The Lost Vape Mirage is expertly designed with a beautiful and solid frame, accented with a visually striking resin dyed inlays that makes every mod unique and leaves a stunning impression. Powered by a single 18650/20700/21700 (sold separately), the Mirage integrates a power upgrade of the Evolv's DNA 75C Chipset with 100W of maximum power and sophisticated customization ranging from full temperature regulation to personalized screen options when utilized with the companion Escribe application. The Mirage DNA 75C deploys a colorful 0.96 Inch OLED display matrix with the handling of three-button adjustments for unprecedented support.
Due to the nature of manufacturing, design, and unique resin elements, each Lost Vape Mirage DNA75C features a unique colorway and patterning. Photos are for reference only and are not representative of the variances of each unit.
Lost Vape Mirage DNA75C TC Box Mod Features:
- Dimensions - 93mm by 43.5mm by 28mm
- Single 20700/21700 Battery Platform - Not Included
- Optional Single 18650 Battery Platform - Requires Sleeve
- Wattage Output Range: 1-100W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.6-9V
- Min Kanthal Resistance: 0.25ohm
- Min Temperature Resistance: 0.15ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel
- Intuitive OLED Display
- Durable Zinc Alloy Chassis Construction
- Unique Resin Dyed Inlay
- Three-Button Operation
- Upgraded Evolv's DNA75C Color Chipset
- Upgradeable Escribe Software - Theme Generator
- 85% Output Efficiency
- Cell-by-Cell Monitoring
- Cell Balancer
- Atomizer Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Overheat Protection
- Low Voltage Step Down Protection
- MicroUSB Port - Firmware Upgrades
- Stainless Steel 510 Thread Point
- Spring-Loaded Nickel Plated Brass 510 Connection
- 1 Lost Vape Mirage DNA75C Mod
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- Instructional Manual
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. Vape Vandal and any of Vape Vandal’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
Vape Vandal and any or all of Vape Vandal’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
This product is not covered by warranty and cannot be exchanged.